Expert Life Care Planners, Phyllis Spencer and Dana Weldon of SPENCER will be travelling to Scottsdale Arizona this September to attend this annual 4-day event. www.islcp.org
Speakers and topics they are eager to attend are:
- Georgia Tech: The Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access. “Home and Environmental Technology for the 21st Century – How it will Impact the Practice of Life Care Planning”
- Dr. Tom Chau, University of Toronto. “Rehabilitation Engineering: From Disability to Possibility”
- Dr. Frank Lewis, NeuroRestorative. “Aging and Traumatic Brain Injury”
- Shawn Cunningham and Calvin Raup, Attorneys. “What Attorneys are Looking for in a Life Care Planner”
- James L. Vigmond, Attorney. “Life Care Planner – Collector of Data or Evaluator of Need”
- Robert Schwartzman, M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Dr. Drew Nagele, The Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health.